DE-MONIQUE – OLOGENESIS
Music can express things that words can’t say, it’s able to get into thoughts and feelings, that concepts hardly can. All human cultures practice music, but the chance to express a reality that concepts can’t make it a symbolic language. Behind any language, there is a thought, an emotion, a multiplicity and an evolution that is transforming over and over again, independently from anything at all…
Special Thanks to Claudio Mariani e Max Ultraviolet.to for helping me.
Donato Dozzy, Giuseppe Tillieci aka Neel, Koto Hirai, Coco Oh and Jose Martinez for the support.
Iskra, Giuliano and Nevio for believing in me.
Special Love to Max and my father and all of my lovely family.
#techno #electronica #downtempo #REKRecords
words on the street:
– “Cool advanced soundscapes with a wide audio feel, nice deepness too !” (Blue Tone Boy)
– “great sounding release – especially like the pulsating flow of Macroevolution” (Riyaz Khan Diversions @chry105.5fm)
– “So many vibes in this release wow! <3 Many thanks for the music” (Fernando Garzia)
– “DissMutation è un bellissimo viaggio. Brava Monica!” (Andrea Benedetti)
– “A great first release with plenty of atmospheric moods to choose from. Time Lapse is a hypnotic track that envelopes the listener in rich textures, almost meditative in quality.
Macroevolution is a pulsating techno track that creates anticipation and tension with it’s repetitive stabs and sinister industrial sounds.
Dissmutation is another energetic techno track that takes the listener on a hypnotic journey, great soundscapes that are slightly unsettling but also with a sense of hope.
Dichotomy is a strange journey in a strange land, tribal sounds blended nicely together that take you to a far away place.
A solid first release from De-Monique, great production and one to look out for in the future!” (Anja Petitto)
– “Mystic trip for DissMutation” (Raffaele Scarpati)
– “Brava Monica ,Bellissimo Ep, non potevi fare debutto migliore come producer.” (Kleitia Shqarri)
– great ep, love the atmospheres and the originality (DiscJoker)
– “Dichotomy is super nice!! Grande De Monique <3” (DJ Der)
– “Really liking this EP fully supported” (Gary Quigley)